You will need:
- Two Cardboard Boxes
- Paper (2 Pieces)
- Sharp Scissors
- a large variety of markers (not OVERLY big ones)
- Choose a Symphonia character to make.
- Find a picture of that character off the internet.
- Take the cardboard box that will be the body and make sure you can not get inside the box. If you can than tape shut any open points.
- Take the second box and cut off one of the flaps on the box.
- Divide the flap into three sections. One is the face of him and the other two are the sides that must be shaped equally.
- Cut one piece of paper to the shape of the head and tape it to the head.
- Draw the face of the character on the piece of paper.
- Cut the other piece of paper to the shape of the body and tape it there.
- Draw the body of the character on the piece of paper.
- Tape the sides of the head to the front of the head on the inside and outside.
- Tape the front, left, and right to the top of the body on the inside and out.
- Draw the Symphonian Club symbol on the back which is an S with a C in the top of the S.
- And then it’s done! Enjoy doing what you want with it!